The AXONE company, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has established a policy covering all these processes, the purposes pursued by them and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the data protection, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
Article 1 – Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the site”):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter “the publisher”):
AXONE, with a capital of 122 257 euros,
whose head office is located: 1985 route de Martina, 13590 Meyreuil
represented by Sébastien ROMIEU in his capacity as Director of the publication,
registered at the Chamber of Commerce in Aix-En-Provence: 822 682 951
telephone number: 04 42 27 07 19,
e-mail address: email@example.com
1.3 Host (hereinafter “the host”):
axone-engineering.com is hosted by OVH, whose registered office is located at 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix.
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Content of the site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and complete property of the editor or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as he becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not mean that he accepts the said uses and waives any legal proceedings.
Article 4 – Management of the site
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– remove any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or violate national or international laws or netiquette;
– suspend the site in order to proceed with updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The material of connection to the site that you use is under your whole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The editor cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
– due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– as a result of your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the publisher should be subject to any amicable or legal proceedings as a result of your use of the site, it may take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may arise from these proceedings.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The installation by the users of any hypertext links towards all or part of the site is authorized by the editor. Any link must be withdrawn on simple request of the editor.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the linked site.
Article 7 – Data Collection and protection
Your data are collected by the company AXONE.
A personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable individual (data subject).
Is considered identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements, specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
Personal data collected for the following reasons and using the following services:
Display of a map
Google Maps widget
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
Personal data: Cookies and usage data
SMTP sending protocol
Personal data: Name, company name, telephone and email address of the contact person in the company.
Traffic optimization and distribution
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and removal of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
– The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address indicated below. In this case, before implementing this right, the CMS platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy (password).
– The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the CMS platform is inaccurate, they may request the update of the information.
– The right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
– The right to limitation of processing: users may request the CMS platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set forth in the GDPR.
– The right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD.
– The right to portability: they can claim that the CMS platform gives them the personal data that have been provided to him to transmit them to a new platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address
AXONE – 1985 route de Martina, 13590 Meyreuil
Or by email, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity card signed by the applicant and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
Users may also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you first contact the CMS platform contact before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the CMS platform services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the CMS platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the CMS platform by the user;
– management of the functioning and optimization of the CMS platform;
– implementation of user support;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software and management of security incidents;
– management of possible disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences;
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The CMS platform keeps your data for the time necessary to provide its services or support.
We may also retain some of your data even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide services to you, in order to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
– when the user authorizes a third party’s website to access his/her data;
– when the CMS platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data for the purpose of providing these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
– if required by law, the CMS platform may transmit data to follow up on claims made against the CMS platform and to comply with administrative and legal proceedings;
Article 12 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using a software program or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
When browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
The first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of “cookies” will appear. From then on, by continuing to browse, the client and/or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option to disable cookies from their browser settings.
All information collected will be used only to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to improve the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we provide to you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
– Google analytics: allows us to measure the audience of the site.
The life of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 13 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
Article 14 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by the French law and subjected to the competence of the courts of the registered office of the editor, subject to a specific attribution of competence resulting from a text of law or particular regulation.
Article 15 – Contact
For any question, information on the services presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message using the form available at the address: https://www.axone-engineering.com/en/contact-us/
This website is a creation from:
Ehwaz – Web agency & Design – https://ehwaz.fr